- bDNA Probe Sets
- Characterization Tables
- Custom Products
- P450 Substrates and Metabolites
- RapidStart NADPH Regenerating System
- Recombinant Enzymes
- Subcellular Fractions
- XenoTech Product Promotions
Sign up to receive E-mail notifications when fresh hepatocytes become available.Register now.
Request a Quote
Contact one of our service professionals for a fast and reliable quote. Get started.
HepatoSure™ 100-donor Pooled Human Hepatocytes
Now with Expanded Characterization Data!
HepatoSure™ now provides the most comprehensive characterization data on the market. Each lot is characterized for activity of numerous CYP and non-CYP enzymes, including multiple cytochrome P450s, UDP-Glucuronosyltransferases (UGT), Sulfotransferases (SULT) and aldehyde oxidase (AO). We also characterize for several hepatic uptake transporters, including OATP1B1 (estrone-3-sulfate), OATP1B3 (CCK-8), OCT1 (MPP+) and NTCP (taurocholate). Finally, each lot is provided with intrinsic clearance data.
Order HepatoSure™ online at the XenoTech eStore.
HepatoSure™ is XenoTech’s 100-donor pool of cryopreserved human hepatocytes. The largest pool on the market, HepatoSure™ provides the best value when it comes to consistency of data reproducibility and the ability to produce assured minimum yields (AMY). HepatoSure™ pushes the envelope to deliver higher quality, more consistency and a better overall value than any other pooled hepatocyte product currently available.
Pooled human hepatocytes are a preferred test system in many drug discovery and development applications which require intact cellular systems for in vitro testing. Intact hepatocytes contain the major hepatic drug-metabolizing enzymes and co-factors required to evaluate the metabolism and potential drug-drug interactions of drug candidates effectively.
HepatoSure™ Optimization Kit
XenoTech’s HepatoSure™ pooled human cryopreserved hepatocytes are shipped with a HepatoSure™ Optimization Kit. This kit contains a nutrient rich media to ensure consistent yield and high viability post-thaw. Each kit is sufficient to thaw and isolate up to three 1.5mL vials of HepatoSure™. When using the optimization kit in conjunction with XenoTech’s HepatoSure™ pooled cryopreserved human hepatocyte product, you are guaranteed a post-thaw viability of 70% or higher.
HepatoSure™ was tested against a comparable product currently on the market and demonstrated similar viability, enzymatic activity and overall performance. Costing less than the competition, HepatoSure™ includes 100 donors, provides the necessary media for thawing and isolation (HepatoSure™ Optimization Kit) and delivers high quality, consistent hepatocytes.
- 100 donors (reduces interindividual variability)
- Most extensive characterization on the market
- High viability and enzyme activity levels
- Maintains viability >50% up to 4 hours
- Fully characterized LC/MS/MS methods
- Best overall value on the market
- Study Manager, Study Director and QC review of data
New 100-Donor Pool
- 1.5 mL (Catalog #HCP100.H15)
- AMY: 5 million cells (Assured Minimum Yield)
- HepatoSure™ Optimization Kit included (Catalog #K2600)
- % Viability
- CYP1A2 Phenacetin O-dealkylation
- CYP2A6 Coumarin 7-hydroxylation
- CYP2B6 Bupropion hydroxylation
- CYP2C8 Amodiaquine N-dealkylation
- CYP2C9 Diclofenac 4´-hydroxylation
- CYP2C19 S-Mephenytoin 4´-hydroxylation
- CYP2D6 Dextromethorphan O-demethylation
- CYP2E1 Chlorzoxazone 6-hydroxylation
- CYP3A4/5 Testosterone 6β-hydroxylation
- CYP3A4/5 Midazolam 1´-hydroxylation
- UGT 7-Hydroxycoumarin glucuronidation
- SULT 7-Hydroxycoumarin sulfonation
- OCT1 (1-Methyl-4-phenylpyridinium iodide)
- OATP1B1 (Estrone-3-sulfate)
- OATP1B3 (CCK-8)
- NTCP (Taurocholate)
Intrinsic Clearance Data
Aldehyde Oxidase Activity
|Product #||Name||Gender||Amount||Assured Minimum Yield|
|HCP100.H15||HepatoSure cryo human hepatocytes, 100 donors, mixed gender||Mixed||1.5 mL||5 million cells|